Pets are not allowed in the yard.
People under the age of 18 cannot be admitted to the yard. Valid ID is required.
Please do not bring children, they are not allowed in the yard and cannot be left unattended.
- Tool Boxes must be inspected upon entering and exiting the yard.
- All parts being brought into the yard must be marked by the attendant or you will be charged for them on the way out.
- Groups of three or more individuals may not be allowed.
- Anyone not observing the safety policies of
the yard will be asked to leave.
- Any theft or vandalism will be prosecuted.
- All parts that are pulled and not needed should be placed in the vehicle they were removed from.
- Parts prices are posted on price lists and are available. Please plan to purchase all the parts you pull and bring into the office.
- If you can't unbolt it we don't sell it.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to closing time.
- Admission charge is cash only. Purchases may be made with cash or credit card, no checks. Credit card purchases must be a minimum of $10.00.
- All customers must sign an injury waiver before entering the yard.
- Help is available in transporting heavy items to your vehicle in the parking lot, after they’ve been pulled. You are responsible in securing them to your vehicle.
- No smoking anywhere on the premises
Most parts are sold "as-is" with no return or exchange. For parts that are returnable a store credit will be issued provided you have the sales receipt, the return is made within 30 days from purchase, the part is marked, and is in the same condition as when purchased. Please ask attendant for details.
Please report any unsafe conditions or actions to a Grandpa John’s Pick & Pull attendant.
Help keep our prices low keep the yard clean and report theft and vandalism.
PICK AND PULL
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
Script embedded in HTML